yozoraga15: (Default)
Ryubun ([personal profile] yozoraga15) wrote in [community profile] colors_trade2026-08-13 05:42 pm
Entry tags:

August Trades

Hello !! I haven't made a post like this in a while... I'm open for trades again!

I'm collecting a few things but I'm mostly interested in sefirot, cybernetic and dying for now (but anything in my collecting pile is perfectly OK). As always, you're free to ask for anything in my trade pile if you see something you'd like. I'm always open to trade, so please feel free !!
sonetto: ice guy (🌼)

[personal profile] sonetto 2026-08-14 01:11 am (UTC)(link)
hello! form18, cybernetic06

for your noir12, planifolia16?
indiwyn_colors: (Default)

[personal profile] indiwyn_colors 2026-08-14 02:22 am (UTC)(link)
Hello! Would you like indexproxy13, rightearring17 for aeons17, prettygirls20?

indexproxy13rightearring17
indiwyn_colors: (Default)

[personal profile] indiwyn_colors 2026-08-15 03:45 am (UTC)(link)
Thank you! Have these crayons for a gift as well!

tempoet: ʙᴜɴɢᴏ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs (ʙᴀsᴇʙᴀʟʟ)

[personal profile] tempoet 2026-08-14 02:42 am (UTC)(link)
can i get puzzle10 for anything here?
tempoet: ᴏʜʀ_ᴄɴ@ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ (Default)

[personal profile] tempoet 2026-08-14 02:27 pm (UTC)(link)


sure, thanks!
aroseofmay: (Nico)

[personal profile] aroseofmay 2026-08-14 06:10 pm (UTC)(link)
imposing16, sefirot16, agnosia11, deliver02, deliver19, tenmon12

for

byakkomaru20, loving19, puns20, ursine08, manakete17, under11?

imposing16sefirot16agnosia11deliver02deliver19tenmon12
junee: (Default)

[personal profile] junee 2026-08-14 10:15 pm (UTC)(link)
Hiya, would you like deliver12, deliver16, devouring03, lightclub20, nada17 for diamondring04, grape05, poundmates04, upclose12, wela17 ?

+ oftheland01, prosthetic09, prosthetic13 as gifts!

deliver12deliver16devouring03lightclub20nada17oftheland01prosthetic09prosthetic13
falkner: [Touken Ranbu] [Sayo Samonji] (とうらぶ ☆ for you)

[personal profile] falkner 2026-08-15 08:19 am (UTC)(link)
tenmon02 for omnitrix19?
crabg1rl: (Default)

[personal profile] crabg1rl 2026-08-29 09:27 pm (UTC)(link)
Hello, please enjoy this gift of 10 purple crayons.

nlandss: (Default)

[personal profile] nlandss 2026-09-01 04:35 am (UTC)(link)
I'm not sure I have anything you want, but is there anything you'd want in exchange for moonblast07 before PoG is due?

Here's my trade pile: https://nlandss.dreamwidth.org/2931.html
Edited 2026-09-01 04:39 (UTC)