falkner: [Ensemble Stars] [Kanzaki Souma] (あんスタ ☆ an oath to heaven and earth)
Destiny ([personal profile] falkner) wrote in [community profile] colors_trade2026-08-16 11:06 am
Entry tags:

(no subject)

It's my birthday! That means I am giving you presents.

Pick a card from my trade pile and I'll gift it to you!

misheard: (Default)

[personal profile] misheard 2026-08-16 11:23 am (UTC)(link)
I was about to offer a regular trade instead before I remembered that gifting was part of POG this month-

dreizack05 please?
calijori: (Default)

[personal profile] calijori 2026-08-16 04:09 pm (UTC)(link)
happy birthday!!! 77-b14?
travastila: (Default)

[personal profile] travastila 2026-08-16 04:27 pm (UTC)(link)
i hope your birthday is lovely! could i grab fashionista07?
junee: (Default)

[personal profile] junee 2026-08-16 05:38 pm (UTC)(link)
Happy birthday! May I have gudegude03?
indiwyn_colors: (Default)

[personal profile] indiwyn_colors 2026-08-16 08:10 pm (UTC)(link)
Happy birthday! Can I have darkhenge13 please?
auriianna: (Default)

[personal profile] auriianna 2026-08-17 05:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Thank you for the gift, I would to claim bazaar02.

However, since it is your birthday. Happy Birthday Destiny, here is my gift to you.
tartartus05
tempoet: ᴏʜʀ_ᴄɴ@ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ (Default)

[personal profile] tempoet 2026-08-17 06:21 pm (UTC)(link)
could i get unneeded17? :o wanders online finally
tempoet: ᴏʜʀ_ᴄɴ@ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ (Default)

[personal profile] tempoet 2026-08-21 09:04 pm (UTC)(link)
thanks so much!
scblakdrgon: (Default)

[personal profile] scblakdrgon 2026-08-29 09:45 am (UTC)(link)
deltoro18, starvevenom05, starvevenom06, starvevenom14, xyz05
for
carbunculus11, firstsight14, ithaqua15, ocularlegacy03, parasocial01?