obviously pog is running and i need 10 trades, so here we go again!!!
i'm looking for a few decks this release, including:
tsugai,
space ranger,
cowboy,
hamsters but obviously i'm here for all trades - small, big, randoms for pog, randoms for acrostics, w/e just come @ me.

no subject
for jailhouse11, hopeparagon19, lastdefense12, kurenai18, underthinker12?
no subject
no subject
for your castlevalet11, grown-up18, hyper-go-on08, indeedaroo18, lecturer11, trauma01?
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
for your dissolution05, avemujica20, meddles17, mortis13, mortis17, nomobius11, surgical04?
no subject
no subject
chikuwa03, chikuwa10, choir10, choir15, horseriding03, horseriding15, horseriding17, literate13, literate17, treats11, chorrubor11, commoner08, dauntless09, dauntless16, dependable06, dependable08, dependable15, dependable16, dependable19, domineering03, dux04, dux10, lovelorn09, maintenance14, tempus11, crucify10, deadmoon05, guriguri09, mosaicbuster02, olderwomen06, pegasus04, locket11, melodrama03, roseprince13, cynic08, cynic15, jam11, monomi02, monomi08, stamina08, storybook04, storybook13, pikori18, puppetry08, towndoctor16, precure13
for
7thdivision02, accessories11, ainsophaur17, ainsophaur20, airplane19, analysis08, analysis09, anemone19, antecedent20, apocrypha08, apocrypha09, aptx486909, artcollege06, auguste06, azuresky08, azuresky20, bartending01, birds10, bluesphere17, brahmastra12, burstspear01, cannon06, cannoneer07, car19, ceramics17, clerks17, clockland05, coffeequeen15, confidants01, corn04, council01, crowgoblins11, darkaurora17, darkhunter04, decalogue20, demons08, diariumejus19, discteam19, divina02, dragonhead11, emotions11, flamek20, gadgeteer16, geek04, gero03
and also signatures?
no subject
no subject
no subject
here you go, ty!
no subject
for adamas10, bazaar13, coo-chan09, dragonbook02, enterprises12, joey01, lonesomenail15, arson12, arson13, flouryell19, freedom04, gat-x10301, journal04, journal09, masterpon16, oftherose07, orthodoxy15, possible19, torna11, torna20, x24s14, x31s19, sing16?
no subject
thanks!
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Do you want to trade your:
himemaru10, rot01, factoryprint14, cowboy12 (but I know you said you're looking for that one, so it's okay if the answer's no), super02, petalburg07, palacemaven06, keystone03, keystone10, keystone11, keystone12, hoppip16, homunculi03
for:
ability08, arrogant17, atlas01, avalanche01, blind19, chomp10, cliff07, clover16, cocoon01, dreiumrauf11, eaglejump03, enjoysummer15, fluffy18, wing18?
And sigs too, please!
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
I'm so sorry - I counted the cards we traded and realized I had given you 14 and only asked for 13 in return. I'm not sure what was going on with my mind last week!
Can I get pounce06 to make up for it? I'm so sorry!
ETA: Really, if you wanted, I could do pounce20 for the wing18 I initially offered, as well.
no subject
no subject
successor13, kensei02, embership03, kikkeriki20, kronies10, mito-mito06, pioneers08, requesters04, scar04, apocrypha10, leftover09, caution04, fighter19, noshadow19, sewing15, sister14, hime06, police12, west19, 9ofswords01, crossraven17, dragonkick03, lordalberion13 for 5thdan10, paripus14, edamame20, excluded07, freezer19, hatsutaro13, hatsutaro17, howl19, howl20, karasuno08, lovetalk03, mokkori17, pragmatism08, reinherz04, rust16, setter14, soundpillar16, trident01, trident06, trident14, vice01, vice14, thecrows14?
no subject
no subject
agency02, airgetlam16, alderaan13, amikke07, anteater03, anteater08, aptx486904, aqua11, archisorte16, attractive08, aurarain12, babylon03, balance19, basketball05, basketball14, beachflower15, beastar20, blankspace15, boilerroom07, bolt17, bomb18, boyish01, boyish11, bracer01, brahmastra11, bucketlist03, cannon02, chairman04, deltaflight19, disarm18, dullahan18, ewiwa02, four-leaf09, graveryl19, gunner08, kayo-chin16, magicshow16, musicstart19, peach09, police05, rosettaarrow03, sexy09, stapler11, trickmaster02, trickmaster18, wamaid13
for
copycat11, desertland05, eterna16, flowertrick03, foxfaced20, gamble05, gamble13, ginkgo05, go-ryu12, habitats10, interviewer18, jockcat03, laverre09, magnagate16, masterdojo17, merikuri13, merikuri18, messy04, mimikins10, monge19, montenevera16, opelucid17, outlaw05, pearlclan11, pigeonraid12, pikequeen06, prizemaster20, reputation07, reputation18, reveria15, rollout18, ruchbah05, rust16, shampoodle20, skyland05, soul16, supersonic19, toxapex10, trenchcoat15, valor05, verdant12, waves13, waywardcave03, wool15, zingzap07, zucchi20?
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject