(J)ellie (
jelliebean) wrote in
colors_trade2026-09-19 10:08 pm
Entry tags:
Late September trades
Hey guys, it's been a little while!
I'm looking for trades for this month's PoG and Acrostic, etc. Have plenty of slots left from August's release (see under cut), and from it I'm collecting bloodysage, tennen, cheeristail and default, but I'm happy to exchange slots for anything I need.
Regular trades are always welcome, and I'm happy to take randoms if needed. If you're new, or a returning player I've not met, come trade a siggy!
Card post is linked in the banner below. ✨

01. bloodysage09
02. tennen13
03. cheeristail05
04. default07
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
sp.
I'm looking for trades for this month's PoG and Acrostic, etc. Have plenty of slots left from August's release (see under cut), and from it I'm collecting bloodysage, tennen, cheeristail and default, but I'm happy to exchange slots for anything I need.
Regular trades are always welcome, and I'm happy to take randoms if needed. If you're new, or a returning player I've not met, come trade a siggy!
Card post is linked in the banner below. ✨

01. bloodysage09
02. tennen13
03. cheeristail05
04. default07
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
sp.

no subject
no subject
no subject
for
dyn4mo13, pancakes19, halloween08, gigantamax09, lumiosecity07, mesagoza07, rollout17, specials17, absol18, archaludon17, aurastorm12, bark08, barmaid09, beautiful13, beautiful19, bellsaved17, bigisland04, bigisland20, bodydouble08, bovine02, bovine09, bovine20, breeding05, breeding15, breeding16?
no subject
no subject
for your blurry18, bleep02, changshan15, choirlead06, glyphs02, crabs01, crabs15, cybercrimes17, cybercrimes19, psychology09, knightmare08, mama13, mama20, candyfloss02, candyfloss09, candyfloss11, martillo15?
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
grandmaster07, grangrimoire09, lockedin07, manifested10, manifested13, quicksilvers20, remarries10, toluca01 + a slot of your choice for flamepillar05, flamepillar07, flamepillar17, kenjutsu15, leeclan19, mmlove15, silvertree13, silvertree19, steelbody14?
no subject
no subject
no subject
for your bestower09, cabin18, dailyletter17, enduring12, goateepriest03, goateepriest06, gruff06, honored01, hyperspace12, jingling01, lostnfound02, navi18, official03, prance06, snappy10, weeding09?
no subject
no subject
for dunedain13, narcissus10, barf20?
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
addict16, blacktrump19, brahms04, daddy15, lakeside18, laureley07, manifested05, paradise08, pop02, ramuh14, recipes04, rottenfood17, attacks13, attacks20, lightside12, tareme11
for..
wonderbolt07, wonderbolt08, brain14, asrun13, asrun14, fuee07, ganbaruby18, generosity05, laughter10, laughter13, laughter17, masking03, mcgigolo11, mcgigolo18, variety04, variety17 ?
no subject