i'll do what you ask me. (
needles) wrote in
colors_trade2026-09-22 10:56 am
Entry tags:
Trade me yum yum
Hello, let's trade! I mastered some decks and did a little post reshuffling, so I'm in the market. Here's the usual late August slot post. I'd prefer higher priority cards but since it's almost release I don't mind.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Special.
Very open to regular trades too! I still need trades for pog... but even if you don't want to pog trade I want to trade anyway. Let me at 'em, and thanks for looking!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Special.
Very open to regular trades too! I still need trades for pog... but even if you don't want to pog trade I want to trade anyway. Let me at 'em, and thanks for looking!


no subject
for steelball13, culnoza03, default03, strongvoice19, tuna04, barf05, barf20, statistics10, statistics15?
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
for
betrayal10, beyondard15, birthmark06, blackrose04, blackrose08, block10, blueswan10, blueswan11, blueswan12, bofu04, bumbling19, bunhead04, bunhead11, chakra16, chaos01, chengdu03?
no subject
for 62407, airhead15, courtesan03, curaga05, curewhite06, daisuki01, deadpool16, deer09, guriguri05, guriguri18, military17, rabbityear04, rabbityear08, reckless05, treats04, worstluck19, archetypes15, chernagbog16, danderes17, epoch13, fairytales08, howto04, howto08, mascots14, moogles08, nekotalia13, oppositio11, prettycure10, union05, union10, union11? also member cards if you have one to spare.